Web Path Finder is a Python program that provides information about a website. It retrieves various details such as page title, last updated date, DNS information, subdomains, firewall names, technologies used, certificate information, and more.
Features and Benefits
- Retrieve important information about a website
- Gain insights into the technologies used by a website
- Identify subdomains and DNS information
- Check firewall names and certificate details
- 1. Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/HalilDeniz/PathFinder.git
- 2. Install the required packages:
pip install -r requirements.txt
This will install all the required modules and their respective versions.
Run the program using the following command:
┌──(root💀denizhalil)-[~/MyProjects/] └─# python3 pathFinder.py --help usage: pathFinder.py [-h] url Web Information Program positional arguments: url Enter the site URL options: -h, --help show this help message and exit
<url> with the URL of the website you want to explore.
Here is an example output of running the program:
Contributions are welcome! To contribute to PathFinder, follow these steps:
- Fork the repository.
- Create a new branch for your feature or bug fix.
- Make your changes and commit them.
- Push your changes to your forked repository.
- Open a pull request in the main repository.
- Thank you my friend Varol
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE file for details.
For any inquiries or further information, you can reach me through the following channels: